Income certificate is a most important document for various place, here get the detail in gujarat state india how to get this certificate online and download form, certificate are required for government policy take various benefit like certain scheme, scholarships, income tax department, this process you have to go Gujarat government official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat state how to online get income certificate process
There are three type of procedure for getting this certificate
1. Physical go to takula office / your city office at your area by submitted required document.
2. By your area nearest jan seva Kendra in your city.
3. By CSC common service centers.
4. Apply online in official website gujarat government digital gujarat show below type image.
Following document are required for get certificate
1. Ration card.
2. Election id proof
3. Driving license
4. Electricity bill
5. Aadhar card
6. School living certificate
7. Talati income dakhalo
8. Employee salary slip
9. Income tax ITR last three year.
Question answer related How to online get aavak dakhalo
How much application fee?
• Answer: – application fee is Rs 30.
How much time taken for get certificate process?
• Answer: – about 10 days.
What is official website or link for get aavak dakhalo in gujarat?
• Answer: – all the applicant go to this link click on revenue button show below https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Citizen/ServiceDescription.aspx?ServiceID=63
Get the online aavak dakhalo we have to login or not?
• Yes you have to login for that if not login user name password then you have to go sing up.
What is detail need for sign up in digital gujarat website?
• You have to keep the detail like email address, password, captcha, applicant language, mobile number and aadhar number entry.
Which detail is entry in get certificate online?
• You have to fill the detail like Service apply date, surname, name, address, district, city, village, email address, mobile number, taluka, address of native place, occupation of applicant, work address, number of family member, number of earning member, total annual income of applicant’s and finally upload the document and proof.
• Gujarat govt official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
• Ahmedabad collector website :- https://ahmedabad.gujarat.gov.in/salary-certificate
• other reference for Gujarat birth certificate process