Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple was locate on Dwarka gujarat, if you are find the what is Mandir detail like Top tourist point about history, Darshan Timing, Aarti schedule, Ticket, how to reach this location you have to visit and nearby location this place Guide.
Nageshwar Jyotirlinga temple history and Darshan timing
• This temple dedicated to lord shri shiva.
• One of Jyotirlinga temple in that 12 Jyotirlinga temple of Hinduism.
• Idol are Shri Shiva shivling.
• Big statue of shri shiva along with temple.
• Temple are near by dwarka 17 KM between the dwarka and bet dwarka.
Celebrated festival in mandir
• Maha Shivratri
• Shravan month all
• Rudra abhishek
Mandir Darshan timing and Aarti Timing
• Morning Darshan – 06:00 to 12 :30 (Morning)
• Evening Darshan – 5:00 To 9:30
• Mandir darshan closed on 09:30 Night
Temple Darshan ticket
• General darshan :- Free
Temple Nearby sightseeing, near tour place
• First you visit Dwarkadhish Temple about 18 KM
• Gomti river :- this river popular for bath
• Dwarka beach :- place for Relax and joyful popular for all tourist of dwarkadhish temple visit.
• Bet dwarka
• You have visit nearby location somnath temple about 4-5 hour you have to reach this place
Best time for visit, Accommodation and for stay hotel
• Best time for visit this temple on festival in “Maha shivratri” and shravan month all days
• For stay night temple was not provide room for that you have to stay book room by below hotel in dwarka like Hotel Kavya, angel hotel, Regenta Inn the dwarika.
How to reach this place?
This Temple location in daarukavanam outside the dwarka city between the bet dwarka and dwarka
• Rajkot airport about 225 KM.
• Dwarka railway station about 17 KM
• Nageshwar bus station about 2 KM
Official website and Reference for source collect Link click here