Marriage certificate are need all the Indian who are doing marriage as per hindu marriage act 1955 and special marriage act 1954, here we are given the latest 2019 guideline for how to marriage registration in gujarat state in India, what is the process for get certificate of marriage, how to download the form for the application, this certificate are need because you have to apply passport, pan card, any spouse legal matter, bank deposit, life insurances and much more place you need.
How to marriage certificate process in Gujarat?
Following Document is required for marriage registration process.
1. School leaving certificate.
2. Aadhar card copy
3. Marriage invitation card
4. Two passport size photos.
5. Address proof Election card, ration card, driving license
6. All the document must be self-attested.
7. Gor-maharaj (brahman)/ Kaji/ padari Id proof.
8. Husband’s father and wife’s father Id proof.
9. Witness ID proof.
Eligibility criteria for certificate
• Husband minimum age is 21 years.
• Wife minimum age is 18 years.
• For NRI person NOC must be required.
• Two no of witness.
how much Fee is paid?
• Submit application within 30 days fee is Rs.5
• Submit application after 30 days fee is Rs.15
• Submit application after 3 month fee is Rs.25
• Need two number of postal stamp for registration.
Step by step procedure for how to marriage registration form download
1. marriage certificate Online application form available gujarat all city website like Ahmedabad, Rajkot, surat, Vadodara, Morbi, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Bharuch.
2. First open your district Municipal official website like Rajkot RMC link http://www.rmc.gov.in/rmcwebsite/forms.aspx
3. Now click on form button second menu.
4. Going to marriage box in that two type of form are availed certificate form in gujarati and English.
5. Click them you have to download PDF file for application form, brief detail how to apply, how to fill the application form.
6. You have to two copies filled the application form and submit to concern office at your area.
7. Submit the application now verified and signature of officer you will get the certificate at your address.
8. click here for Rajkot Municipal corporation